Wednesday 20 April 2011

The New Do it yourself Organix Keratin treatment

Organix Brazilian Keratin 30 day treatment...  OH BOY!!!! What a Disaster!

the results are in.

1.Makes Blonde hair Brassy!
2.Gives the hair a sticky feeling
3.Looks really oily
4.Hair will smell like its burnt.
5.Will make the scalp itchy
6.Does not last 30 days, lasts about 2 washes and you will wish it lasted only one wash.
7.Hair falling out
8. Contain the "Hyde" chemical
9.Does not make your hair straight at all.
10.Will turn hair orangey on some hair types. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBWbFiNXDg&feature=related
11.Causes Breakage.

For $30 you really cannot complain. Cheap products = Cheap results.

here a quote from a blog in the US

"After waiting for 52 hours, just to make sure I gave it enough time, I washed with Organix products and was prepared for straightness. To my dismay, my hair was EXACTLY the same as before the treatment...actually worse. Still frizzy, with the curls at the ends and nape of my neck, but now with some stringy straight hair along my face. I was going to let it air dry but it looked stringy so I decided to blow dry it. It did dry faster than usual but it was still frizzy and although I shampooed twice, I could still smell it and it still felt waxy. It was soft but shouldn't all conditioned hair feel soft?

So, I am very disappointed with this and don't think I'll even use the remaining product since I only used half of it. The three days of work does not justify the results for me but you can take a chance on it."

Watch this poor girls review on the Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBWbFiNXDg&feature=related

Maybe Check out these reviews

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110305153201AA4jXzs

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Turned My Hair ORANGE!!!?

My friend and I each just bought Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy at Walgreens to straighten our hair. My hair is brunette and my friend's hair is blonde. This stuff is horibble! Although it did straighten our hair...it turned both my dark hair and her blonde hair ORANGE! UGHHHHH!!!! What a disaster!!!! We both want to sue! Has this happened to anyone else???
 
More Reviews
 
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) (Misc.)
I just bought this from the drug store and was checking the ingredients for formaldahyde. I noticed that there is no keratin listed in the straightening treatment. As a matter of fact, all the great natural ingredients promoted on the box, are only found in the pre shampoo packette. This may work, but not due to keratin. This makes me suspect that all the keratin treatments rely more on their chemical base than actually infusing your hair with keratin. I gave this a 3 because, it might work, but I am returning mine, but people should know before they buy, no keratin in the treatment.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How People spend under $30 and expect to look like a million dollars in beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product turned my hair orange too! I am so angry! My hair is colored and I have used other products which have done a pretty good job and actually cost a little less. I wanted to try Brazilian because of the 30-day claim. However--I noticed that when I started using the straightening iron, my hair started turning bright orange. At first I thought it was just my eyes, but then I realized it was the heat from the iron. This is going to cost some money to get fixed. I am very disappointed. This product should be removed from shelves immediately before it destroys anyone else's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another victim of Organix 30 day keratin treatment here.
    My ash blonde hair is now orange and I'm guessing that I'm going to have to have whatever happened to my hair stripped out at considerable cost and probably considerable damage.
    If you google "organix 30 day keratin" you will see entry after entry of women who have had their hair RUINED by this product.
    I'd love to know if anyone has sought compensation and been successful?
    I'm fuming - it's cost $2000 and taken a year to get my hair exactly the right colour, and $30 to completely screw it up.
    If you look on the website organix acknowledges that this can happen but says NOTHING about it on the box.
    Organix is unethical, and actively concealed the implications of using their rubbish products. SPREAD THE WORD LADIES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Keratin treatment smooths out your curls and eliminates frizz by depositing Keratin on your hair. But many people are not aware about what is keratin hair treatment. It's just a great way to straight hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. keratin treatment may not cause any damage to your hair .

    keratin treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice information.Keratin is the best product to reduce hair loss and it is the best treatment.keratin treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Counterfeit hair treatment methodology and items are not generally sound for the hair. Thus, individuals must pick different regular items, which will profit them. There are various hair treatment items which are accessible in the market. Subsequently, finding the right item is alongside inconceivable. Some locally established medications incorporate utilizing hot oil treatment, Ayurvedic hair oils, keratin hair treatments, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, Organix is low-performace at best, but we totally disagree with whomever above said that $30 was too cheap to expect a decent result.

    Since 2012 we at Uncurly have produced a DIY Brazilian keratin treatment that exceeds or matches ANY salon keratin, both in performance and longevity. For hair of average length and volume, a treatment costs our clients about $20 and lasts a solid 3-5 months. We cannot understand why anyone would even consider using a product billed as lasting 30 days -- particularly one that's notoriously ineffective in the first place.

    As lifelong frizz sufferers living in a humid climate, we take the need for affordable, maximum-performance keratin seriously. We offer a free online consultation for those wondering what they can expect for their own results. https://Uncurly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Organix is low-performace at best, but we totally disagree with whomever above said that $30 was too cheap to expect a decent result.

    Since 2012 we at Uncurly have produced a DIY Brazilian keratin treatment that exceeds or matches ANY salon keratin, both in performance and longevity. For hair of average length and volume, a treatment costs our clients about $20 and lasts a solid 3-5 months. We cannot understand why anyone would even consider using a product billed as lasting 30 days -- particularly one that's notoriously ineffective in the first place.

    As lifelong frizz sufferers living in a humid climate, we take the need for affordable, maximum-performance keratin seriously. We offer a free online consultation for those wondering what they can expect for their own results. https://Uncurly.com

    ReplyDelete